When the Dolphins open training camp Friday, July 27, the Joe Philbin era will kick into high gear. After a few months of implementing new schemes and adjusting to the new regime, it’s time for the team to establish its on-field identity.
Over the course of training camp, on the path to the season opener, plenty of storylines will emerge, and HBO’s Hard Knocks cameras will be there to cover it all, from the quarterback competition to the final round of cuts.
To stay a step ahead of the game, check out our positional previews:
- Training Camp Preview: Quarterbacks
- Training Camp Preview: Wide Receivers
- Training Camp Preview: Defensive Line
- Training Camp Preview: Linebackers
- Training Camp Preview: Offensive Line
- Training Camp Preview: Running Backs
- Training Camp Preview: Tight Ends
- Bush and Taylor Preview Training Camp
- Philbin and Ireland Preview Training Camp
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.