On Tuesday, with newly acquired Chad Ochocinco on the practice field–the first time with the media present–the Dolphins opened their three-day mini-camp. It will be the final time the team meets, and the last chance for players to impress, prior to training camp.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the first day of mini-camp practices:
- Andy Kent: Ochocinco Plans To Show Different Side Of Himself
- Twitter Buzz From Day 1 of Mini-Camp
- PHOTOS: Chad Ochocinco First Practice Photo Gallery
- VIDEO: Mini-Camp Highlights: First Day
- VIDEO: Chad Ochocinco Media Availability
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference
- VIDEO: Matt Moore Media Availability
- VIDEO: David Garrard Media Availability
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Media Availability
- AUDIO: National Perspective On The Dolphins
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.