Miami will look to rebound Sunday, but it may have to do so without Jimmy Wilson, who is nursing a hip injury. If Wilson can’t play, the Dolphins will have to shuffle around the secondary.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Thursday’s practice:
- Notebook: Dolphins Familiar with Kaepernick
- More Expanded Role Could Be In Store for Thigpen
- ’72 Dolphins Documentary Premiere Date Set
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 12/6
- VIDEO: Nolan Carroll Media Availability
- VIDEO: Reshad Jones Media Availability
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 with Don Shula
- VIDEO: Derrick Shelby Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 12/6/12
- AUDIO: Bob Griese Joins The Finsiders
- AUDIO: Behind Enemy Lines: Taylor Price, 49ers.com
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.