Kevin Burnett, who worked off to the side during Thursday’s practice, was a full participant, as the game planning for the physical Jets offense continued. Tony McDaniel (knee) has been ruled OUT for Sunday’s game.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Friday’s practice and Week 3:
- Notebook: Dolphins Against Jets To Be Locally Televised
- Injury Report: Dolphins vs. Jets, 9/23/12
- Dolphins Remember Their Favorite Dolphins-Jets Game
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 9/21
- VIDEO: Jonathan Martin Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jake Long Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jorvorskie Lane Media Availability
- AUDIO: Bob Griese Previews Dolphins-Jets
- AUDIO: Rich Gannon Analyzes
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.