With the season opener just four days away, the Dolphins held their final padded practice before traveling to Houston on Saturday.
The team also released its first injury report of the season, listing Brian Hartline (calf) as having “fully participated” on Wednesday.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete rundown of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Wednesday’s practice:
- Roller Coaster Ride For Nolan; Other Notes
- Tannehill Returning Home For Opener; Injury Updates; Other Notes
- Countdown to Kickoff: Dolphins at Texans
- Miami Dolphins | Injury Report
- Texans Coach Praises Tannehill
- NFL Debut Doubles as a Homecoming for Lane
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 9/5
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Press Conference
- VIDEO: Brian Hartline Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jared Odrick Media Availability
- VIDEO: Cam Wake Media Availability
- VIDEO: Davone Bess Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jake Long Media Availability
- VIDEO: Kevin Burnett Media Availability
- VIDEO: Reggie Bush Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Director’s Cut: Hard Knocks Media Availability
- AUDIO: Behind Enemy Lines: Gary Kubiak Conference Call
- AUDIO: Matt Schaub Conference Call
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.