During Monday morning’s practice, Dolphins coaches decided to shorten the field during team drills, giving the team its first extensive red zone work since camp opened.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the fourth day of training camp:
- Day 4 Notebook: Players Looking Forward to First Day Off; Other Notes
- Tannehill Talks Training Camp
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference 7/30/12
- VIDEO: Kevin Coyle Media Availability
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 with Ryan Tannehill
- VIDEO: Brian Hartline Media Availability
- VIDEO: Legedu Naanee Media Availability
- VIDEO: Davone Bess Media Availability
- VIDEO: Richie Incognito Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jonathan Martin Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 7/30/12
- AUDIO: Dolphins Practice Report with John Congemi
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.