On Wednesday, after a scheduled off-day, the Dolphins reopened camp in advance of Saturday’s full scrimmage at Sun Life Stadium.
In addition to the flurry of on-field action, it, too, marked the first time that Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson spoke to the media since training camp.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the sixth day of training camp:
- Day 6 Notebook: Exciting Practice After First Day Off; Other Notes
- Johnson Back to Having Fun on the Football Field
- SI’s King: This Is the Fastest-Paced Camp I’ve Been At
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/1/12
- VIDEO: Chad Johnson Press Conference Highlights
- VIDEO: Matt Moore Press Conference
- VIDEO: Karlos Dansby Media Availability
- VIDEO: Olivier Vernon Media Availability
- VIDEO: Chris Clemons Media Availability
- VIDEO: Sean Smith Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/1/12
- VIDEO: Peter King Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Jimmy Wilson In the Studio
- AUDIO: Dolphins Practice Report with John Congemi 8/1
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.