New England, led by Tom Brady, jumped out to a quick start, scoring three times in the first half to take a 21-point halftime lead. The Dolphins were shut out for the first time since November 2010, a 16-0 loss against Chicago.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Sunday’s 28-0 loss in the season finale against New England:
- Notebook: Some Historic Numbers For Hartline in Final Game; Other Notes
- Dolphins-Patriots Postgame Notes
- Youngsters See Action in Finale
- Dolphins Clinch Second Place in AFC East; 2013 Opponents Set
- PHOTO: Miami Dolphins at New England Patriots
- PHOTO: Analyst Game Balls: Patriots Game
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Postgame Press Conference
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Postgame Press Conference
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 With Jonathan Martin
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 With Paul Soliai
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 With Olivier Vernon
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.