The players did not practice today, but instead took to the film room to begin preparing for the Buffalo Bills, who come to town for a divisional matchup on the 20th.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of today:
- Building On Positives Of 3-2 Record The Focus This Week
- Coach Philbin: I Have Faith In The Guys In The Locker Room
- Coach Coyle: The Bye Comes At A Good Time
- AC In The AM: Got To Keep Tannehill Upright
- Fantasy: Week 5 Recap
- VIDEO: Philbin Reviews Film From Ravens Game
- VIDEO: The Coach Philbin Show: Ravens Recap
- VIDEO: State Of The Defense With Kevin Coyle
- VIDEO: Sherman Discusses Pass Protection & More
- VIDEO: Wallace Takes Blame
- VIDEO: Patterson Speaks
- VIDEO: Brandon Gibson In Studio
- AUDIO: Dolphins Monday Opening Drive, 10/7
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.