With the coaching staff switching up the practice schedule a bit — no 11-on-11 team drills — wide receiver Rishard Matthews was able to jump back into the action, making a nice on a Ryan Tannehill deep ball in 1-0n-1′s.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Sunday’s #FinsCamp practice:
- Gray Playing With A Chip On His Shoulder
- Day 14 Notebook: Matthews Returns To Practice; Other Notes
- Coach Philbin: We Had A Good Practice Today
- Coach Sherman: We Need A Running Back Who Does It All
- Photo Gallery: Training Camp Day 14
- VIDEO: State of the Roster with Joe Philbin
- VIDEO: Sherman Discusses Identity of Offense
- VIDEO: Rishard Matthews Back At Practice
- VIDEO: Inside the Running Backs with Jeff Nixon
- VIDEO: Jonas Gray Fighting Hard To Make Roster
- VIDEO: Daniel Thomas Playing Fast In 2013
- VIDEO: In Case You Missed It, 8/11
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.