With a couple of games under their belt, the Dolphins aimed to continue to put the pieces together this week in the preseason at the Texans. And while Miami fell 24-17 to Houston, there were a few bright spots for the Dolphins.
For one, Ryan Tannehill and Mike Wallace finally gave fans a taste of the connection everyone dreamed of when the wide receiver was signed this offseason. Brent Grimes also recorded his first interception as a member of the Dolphins.
However, tight end Dustin Keller suffered what appeared to be a severe knee injury and was carted off the field in the first half.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Saturday’s 24-17 loss to the Houston Texans.
- Postgame Notebook: Postgame Notes: Dolphins at Texans
- Dolphins Drop 24-17 Preseason Decision At Texans
- 3 Takeaways From Saturday’s Texans Game
- Photo Gallery: Dolphins At Texans Game Action
- Photo Gallery: Analyst Game Balls
- VIDEO: NFL Network Dolphins-Texans Game Highlights
- VIDEO: Finsiders’ Recap of Saturday’s Game
- VIDEO: Coach Philbin Recaps Texans Game
- VIDEO: Highlight: Tannehill To Wallace For 33-Yard Gain
- VIDEO: Highlight: Mike Wallace 9-yard TD Reception
- VIDEO: Highlight: Lamar Miller 4-yard TD run
- AUDIO: Finsiders Analyze Performances Of Daniel Thomas, Jared Odrick & Others
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.