As the Dolphins’ front office faced the 4 p.m. deadline to cut the roster number down to 75, the team continued to prepare for Thursday night’s preseason finale against the New Orleans Saints at Sun Life Stadium.
Among the more notable developments, Dion Jordan returned to practice today and head coach Joe Philbin says rookie cornerback Jamar Taylor is progressing nicely despite sitting for the first two preseason games.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete wrap up of Dolphins.com’s coverage of today’s action:
- Dolphins Trim Roster To 75 Players
- NOTEBOOK: Jordan Returns To Practice; Other Notes
- Gibson Finding A Home In The Slot
- Andy Cohen: AFC East Filled With Uncertainty
- VIDEO: Philbin Comments On Rookie Class
- VIDEO: Dion Jordan Discusses Return To Practice
- VIDEO: Charles Clay Looking To Step Up
- VIDEO: Matt Moore Speaks
- VIDEO: John Jerry Returning To Form
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.