Ryan Tannehill racked up his fourth career 300-yard passing game, while Lamar Miller anchored the running game in Daniel Thomas’ absence after suffering an ankle injury last week. On the defensive side of the ball, Olivier Vernon and the defensive front helped pressure the Jets’ quarterbacks all day, preventing New York’s offense from gaining any kind of momentum.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of today’s 23-3 win over the Jets:
- NOTEBOOK: Defense Stifles Jets On The Road; Other Notes
- POSTGAME NOTES: Dolphins At Jets
- Dolphins Dominate Jets In 23-3 Road Victory
- Three Observations From The Win Over The Jets
- Dolphins Fans Take Over MetLife Stadium
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins At Jets Game Action
- Analyst Game Balls
- VIDEO: Philbin Goes Over Jets Win
- VIDEO: Tannehill Speaks After Big Day
- VIDEO: Dolphins WR Wallace 28-Yard Touchdown
- VIDEO: Dolphins Linebacker Ellerbee Intercepts Geno Smith
- VIDEO: Week 13 : Dolphins Vs Jets Highlights
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.