2014 Memberships Single Game Tickets 3D Seat Views Chat W/ Rep
New Dolphins Shirts Now Available Online
By on April 12, 2013 at 4:38 pm

DOLPHINSWith the NFL Draft right around the corner, the Dolphins are about to give their new uniforms and new look a big reveal at Sun Life Stadium.

But new logo apparel is already starting to trickle in ahead of the big night. Late last week, the first new logo apparel – the New Era Dolphins draft caps – was released, and now, new Dolphins shirts are available online.

There are three types, available in three colors, for both men (Shirt 1, Shirt 2, Shirt 3) and women (Shirt 1, Shirt 2, Shirt 3)

For more information on the Dolphins’ Draft party, where the Dolphins’ new logo will be unveiled, CLICK HERE

Read More:
DFAB says:

Horrible marketing blunder and owner decision. I don’t know how any adult would be proud to wear anything with this logo. It’s for a little kid since it looks like a cartoon character.

johnhoward says:

At least when the other team fans are laughing at us, we will know it is not the team but the ugly logos.

johnhoward says:

That new logo isn’t tough enough for a powder puff team. There is nothing macho, manly or football about it. I always get dolphin gear for birthdays, fathers day and Christmas. I have already told everyong NOT to get me any of this crap.

JJaimes says:

Will buy NOTHING with the NEW LOGO on it.

PhinPhan77 says:

Love the new logo, love the new direction. Considering what the Miami Herald showed that Miami fans wanted as a new logo…I love that y’all hate the real one. Shows that the organization made the right choice because what the fans voted for was atrocious. Can’t wait to replace all my old dolphin stuff with new era gear. As soon as I can, I’m getting a new wallet, steering wheel cover, fuzzy dice, and anything else new era dolphin I can get my hands on. In the great words of the mediocre Bart Scott “can’t wait!”

jkressin says:

I love my Dolphins, and am happy with the teams direction on the field, but DAMN I HATE THIS UGLY LOGO. Sorry, it’s just pathetic. Makes me sick looking a it.

xenunite says:

People that say there are more serious problems than the logo, I got no serious issues and YES. I HATE THE NEW LOGO!!!!! I hope there aren’t too many idiots buying this junk. its bad enough being faithful to the past few regimes. Im so excited about the direction this team is taking and they got to mess with THE LOGO????? Its sacrilegious!!!!
PLEASE BOYCOTT

13Miami says:

I agree. Nothing with this new logo will find its way to my closet. It’s hideous!!

shula12 says:

would’nt wear it to a dog fight.