On Monday, the Dolphins kicked off their third and final voluntary series of OTA practices prior to next week’s mini-camp, spending a good portion of the on-field session working on red zone offense packages.
After being forced to work on the side the first few weeks of the offseason program, third-round pick Dallas Thomas practiced in full.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Monday’s OTA practice:
- Congemi Says Tannehill To Wallace Starting To Gel
- Andy Cohen: Intriguing Options At Running Back
- OTA #3 Notebook: Thomas Takes Part in Practice Session
- Philbin: Chemistry Of The Football Team Is Critical
- Photo Gallery: Dolphins Hit the Field for OTA #3
- VIDEO: OTA #3 Highlights
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Featured On NFL Network
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 6/3
- VIDEO: Philip Wheeler Ready For Big Things with Fins
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Discusses His Goals
- VIDEO: Jonathan Martin Confident At Left Tackle
- VIDEO: Rookie Report: Mike Gillislee
- VIDEO: Dallas Thomas Back On the Field
- AUDIO: John Congemi’s Practice Report
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.