The annual Rookie Minicamps gives teams their opportunity to work with their young players as draft picks, undrafted free agents and tryout players get three days to practice without veterans. It’s a valuable period of time for players as this is their first opportunity to impress their coaches and get more one-on-one coaching than they would during any other time. Also for the many tryout players brought in, it’s a chance to showcase their talents, and maybe get a contract.
The Dolphins kicked off their Rookie Minicamp today at the Doctor’s Hospital Training Facility as 66 rookies took the field in Davie.
In case you missed any of it, here’s a complete recap of all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the ‘Fins Rookie Mini-Camp:
- Rookies Hit The Field Running At Minicamp
- Quick Hits From Rookie Camp
- 5 Observations From Rookie Minicamp
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins Rookie Minicamp
- VIDEO: OT Ja’Wuan James Looking To Be A Leader
- VIDEO: WR Jarvis Landry Recaps 1st Practice With ‘Fins
- VIDEO: OL Billy Turner – “I Like To Hit People”
- VIDEO: LB Jordan Tripp Speaks About His Transition
- VIDEO: WR Matt Hazel Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: DE Terrence Fede Talks About Adjusting
- VIDEO: GM Dennis Hickey Discusses Rookies At Mini-Camp
- AUDIO: Finsiders Analyze Rookie Mini-Camp
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.