The Miami Dolphins closed out the 2014 preseason on a positive note Thursday night, defeating the St. Louis Rams 14-13 at Sun Life Stadium. With most of the starters sitting this one out, the Dolphins showed their depth with running back Daniel Thomas and rookie wide receiver Matt Hazel scoring touchdowns and Miami’s defense stifling St. Louis most of the night.
With the preseason over and done with now, fans should look towards two dates. This Saturday, the team will get down to the regular season roster limit of 53 players. After that, the games begin for real, with Miami hosting division rivals New England on Sunday, September 7th at 1:00 at Sun Life.
Check out all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Miami’s fourth preseason game against the St. Louis Rams below:
- Dolphins Close Out Preseason With 14-13 Win
- POSTGAME NOTES: Dolphins Finish Preseason With 3-1 Record
- 3 Takeaways From Dolphins Vs. Rams
- Dolphins Analyst Game Balls
- Andy Cohen: Final Thoughts On Preseason
- PHOTO GALLERY: DOLPHINS DARKROOM: Dolphins Vs. Rams
- VIDEO: Highlights: Dolphins 14 Rams 13
- VIDEO: HIGHLIGHT: Matt Hazel GW 22 yd TD Reception
- VIDEO: HIGHLIGHT: Daniel Thomas 5-yard TD Run
- VIDEO: Broadcasters Review Dolphins-Rams Game
- VIDEO: Coach Philbin Recaps Final Preseason Game
- VIDEO: Dolphins Drive Of The Game
- VIDEO: Daniel Thomas Talks After Rams Game
- VIDEO: Thigpen Discusses His Status
- VIDEO: Dion Jordan Recaps His Preseason
- VIDEO: Chris McCain Happy After Recording Sacks
- VIDEO: Matt Hazel Reviews His Big Game
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.