After two practices in pads, the Miami Dolphins took the practice field inside the bubble on Thursday for a quick walkthrough, winding down a little bit before picking it back up to full throttle on Saturday night against the Dallas Cowboys. Thursday’s workout was purely a mental day, as the team went through plays at half speed during all of their work. Despite the lack of physical activity, it was a valuable teaching day.
Here’s a look at all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Thursday’s practice:
- NOTEBOOK: Numbers Show The Importance Of The Next-To-Last Preseason Game
- Shelby Making A Name For Himself
- Dolphins D-Line Giving Ja’Wuan James An Edge
- AC In The AM: Albert Leading Productive Free Agency Group
- VIDEO: Philbin Talks Moreno, Gibson & More
- VIDEO: Cortland Finnegan Motivated Heading Into 2014
- VIDEO: Andy Cohen Analyzes The Offense
- VIDEO: Clay Excited About Lazor Offense
- VIDEO: Delmas Ready For Saturday Night
- VIDEO: Egnew Looking To Make His Mark
- VIDEO: Film Room: Dolphins Execute 2-Minute TD Drive
- AUDIO: Finsiders Show, 8/21, Team Coverage
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.