The Miami Dolphins have started their second week of offseason training activities, as the team went inside the bubble Monday at the Doctor’s Hospital Training Facility. This kicked off the second grouping of OTAs, with practices to follow tomorrow and Thursday this week. Today the team worked on executing in the red zone and more installations of the offensive and defensive systems.
Here’s a quick roundup of all of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the second week of OTAs:
- 5 Observations From Week 2 of OTAs
- Dolphins Have Energetic Practice Inside The Bubble
- PHOTO GALLERY: Dolphins Inside The Bubble For OTA Practice
- VIDEO: Philbin Talks LBs, Wallace, Moreno & More
- VIDEO: Inside The Linebackers With Kevin Coyle
- VIDEO: Wallace Discusses Bill Lazor Offense
- VIDEO: Vernon Talks Goals For 3rd Year
- VIDEO: Delmas Getting Comfortable With Fins
- VIDEO: Misi Adapting to New Position
- AUDIO: Congemi’s OTA Practice Report
- AUDIO: Sam Madison Discusses Volunteer Coaching Role
The opinions, analysis and/or speculation expressed by The Finsiders Blog represent those of individual writers, and unless quoted or clearly labeled as such, do not represent the opinions, policies or desires of the Miami Dolphins organization, front office, coaches and executives. Writers' views are formulated independently from any inside information and/or conversation with Dolphins officials, including the coaches and scouts, unless otherwise noted.