With all of the emphasis in the NFL on offense, it has become increasingly important for defenses around the League to find a guy or two who is not just a playmaker, but a game-changer. While many of these guys are elite pass rushers, having a stud in the secondary can be highly beneficial as teams try to slow down the high-octane passing attacks used by most offenses.
From the Fins:
- Coach Sparano sees a number of similarities between Cameron Wake and DeMarcus Ware
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com gives us five things to watch for in the Dolphins-Cowboys game
- Check out The Finsiders multimedia preview of the Dolphins-Cowboys game
- Hear from DeMarcus Ware, Jason Garrett, Abram Elam, and Brad Sham for a perspective on the Cowboys
From the Press:
- Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald says Matt Moore “has grabbed a hopeless season by the face mask and roused it to life“
- Anthony Chiang of the Sun-Sentinel writes that Jared Odrick’s teammates don’t mind watching his ridiculous Pee-Wee Herman dance as long he keeps making plays
- ESPN.com AFC East Blogger James Walker let’s us know what the Dolphins have to do to pull off the upset.
The Dolphins (3-7) look to make it four straight wins as they visit the equally Dallas Cowboys (6-4) on Thanksgiving Day.
While the Fins are coming off wins over the Chiefs, Redskins and Bills, the Cowboys have also had recent success–and against some of the same teams. Their last three wins? Seattle, Buffalo and Washington. Dallas is now tied for first in the NFC East with the Giants and feeling good about themselves with a much easier road ahead than New York.
The Cowboys safety, and South Florida native calls in to the show to discuss the talented Dallas defense that has excelled this year under new coordinator Rob Ryan. Get Elam’s thoughts on facing Matt Moore and the Dolphins offense on Thanksgiving Day.Dolphins.com Podcast More podcasts available on Dolphins.com