On Monday, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell announced that four head coaches — including Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin — have been named to the Coaches Subcommittee of the NFL Competition Committee. Read More
Another intense week of fantasy football is just around the corner, and for answers to the burning questions on the minds of many fantasy owners, we turn to our fantasy guru James Morris for a few answers. Read More
Week 9 of the fantasy season begins tomorrow night in San Diego, so we turn to our fantasy guru, James Morris, to provide answers to several questions on the minds of fantasy owners this Halloween. Read More
Our fantasy guru, James Morris, delivers his “start ‘em” and “sit ‘em” advice as well as plenty of injury updates to help get your fantasy team ready for Sunday. Read More
After a Friday night dropped pass and a Saturday night arrest, Johnson’s contract was terminated by the team on Sunday and the show was there to capture much of what was a very intense weekend in South Florida.
Things, began, though, on an even more serious note, as the show opened with the death of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid’s son.
From the Fins:
- Coach Sparano talks about the importance that depth plays on a football team
- For a full multimedia preview of the Eagles-Dolphins game check out The Finsiders game preview
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com says “two teams with identical records but on vastly different paths will meet Sunday afternoon at Sun Life Stadium”
- Hear from Andy Reid, Michael Vick and former Dolphin Ronnie Brown for an Eagles perspective
From the Press:
- ESPN.com AFC East blogger James Walker says “the Eagles have issues stopping the run” which could lead to a big day for Daniel Thomas
- David J.
The Eagles beat writer joins the show to discuss the state of the Eagles during a vastly disappointing season for a club that went into 2011 with high expectations. Make sure to listen for McLane’s bold words on the mindset of the passionate, yet hostile Philadelphia fans heading into Sunday’s game against the Dolphins.
From the Fins:
- Reggie Bush: “I’ve always had this burning desire to be great”
- Many Dolphin players have been impressive of late, but who is most deserving of a spot in the Pro Bowl?