In what typically amounts to a dress rehearsal for the regular season, the Dolphins were able to establish some semblance of a running game but had some trouble moving the ball consistently. Read More
Player reaction to the first episode was mixed: Some said it will be appointment television; others, though, are opting HBO altogether.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the tenth day of training camp practices:
- Day 12 Notebook: Another Crisp Practice As Bucs Games Approaches; Other Notes
- It’s A Hard Knock Life For The Dolphins Tonight
- Naanee Picking Up Steam in the Passing Game
- Photo Gallery: Behind The Scenes of Hard Knocks
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/7
- VIDEO: Kevin Coyle Media Availability
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Media Availability
- VIDEO: David Garrard Media Availability
- VIDEO: Matt Moore Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jonathan Martin Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/7/12
- VIDEO: Bill Polian Talks Dolphins With The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Sam Madison’s Training Camp Blitz with Artis Hicks
- VIDEO: Jamaal Westerman Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Sam Madison’s Training Camp Blitz with Clyde Gates
- VIDEO: Sam Madison’s Training Camp Blitz with B.J.
Two days after the team’s first scrimmage of training camp 2012, coach Joe Philbin released his first depth chart of the season.
While there are obviously many things that will change between now and Week 1 at Houston, this piece of paper certainly gives us a decent idea of where the coaching staff’s heads are at.
Starting where most fans are most interested, David Garrard is listed as the starting quarterback.
The Miami Dolphins have numerous positions up for grabs when the 2012 Training Camp opens on Friday, July 27, and one area of the team to focus on is the offensive line. Most fans would agree that center and the left side of the line of scrimmage is one of the strengths of this team, but the same cannot be said about the right side where no starters will return to the roster from last season.
From the Fins:
- The Finsiders chat with newly signed defensive back Richard Marshall
- NFL Network analyst Heath Evans joins The Finsiders to give his take on Peyton Manning, Matt Flynn and other available free agents
- Dolphins.com’s Andy Kent caught up with Reggie Bush and a few other Dolphins teammates at a special spring break ice cream social
From the Press:
- The Palm Beach Post’s Ben Volin says the Dolphins have turned their attention to free-agent quarterback Matt Flynn
- Sun-Sentinel’s Omar Kelly attributes a compressed free-agency market to Peyton Manning’s indecisiveness
- Fox Sports’ Alex Marvez reports the Dolphins agree to terms with tackle Artis Hicks, who has started 71 games in his career