Our panel of experts from The Finsiders evaluated Miami’s Week 12 matchup against the Denver Broncos. Read More
Let’s take a look around the locker room and see what’s being said about Miami’s matchup against the Denver Broncos. Read More
The rookie tackle has had to make an immediate transition to the other side of the line following an injury to Branden Albert. Read More
In an article published on NFL.com, NFL Media Analyst Bucky Brooks revisited the 2005 NFL Draft, and selected previously undrafted defensive end Cameron Wake with the 11th overall pick. Read More
With a new football season fast approaching, that means another iteration of EA Sports’ critically acclaimed football franchise is about to hit stores. Today, the complete ratings for every team were released, and several Miami Dolphins were ranked near the top of their respective positions. Read More
So, you drafted the perfect team in your eyes, but now you have three guys on a bye and your depth chart is decimated by injuries… what do you do? Read More
After profiling the “sexy” positions of quarterback, running back, wide receiver and tight end in recent weeks, our fantasy guru James Morris turns his attention to what often times is the unsung hero of fantasy football: team defense. Read More
Rookie Dan Bailey kicked a 28-yard field goal as time expired and the Cowboys took the fifth and final lead change of the day into the win column.
Down 19-17, Dallas got the ball back with 2:59 to go and moved down the field in 10 plays before kicking the field goal.
From the Fins:
- Coach Sparano sees a number of similarities between Cameron Wake and DeMarcus Ware
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com gives us five things to watch for in the Dolphins-Cowboys game
- Check out The Finsiders multimedia preview of the Dolphins-Cowboys game
- Hear from DeMarcus Ware, Jason Garrett, Abram Elam, and Brad Sham for a perspective on the Cowboys
From the Press:
- Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald says Matt Moore “has grabbed a hopeless season by the face mask and roused it to life“
- Anthony Chiang of the Sun-Sentinel writes that Jared Odrick’s teammates don’t mind watching his ridiculous Pee-Wee Herman dance as long he keeps making plays
- ESPN.com AFC East Blogger James Walker let’s us know what the Dolphins have to do to pull off the upset.