So, you drafted the perfect team in your eyes, but now you have three guys on a bye and your depth chart is decimated by injuries… what do you do? Read More
After profiling the “sexy” positions of quarterback, running back, wide receiver and tight end in recent weeks, our fantasy guru James Morris turns his attention to what often times is the unsung hero of fantasy football: team defense. Read More
Rookie Dan Bailey kicked a 28-yard field goal as time expired and the Cowboys took the fifth and final lead change of the day into the win column.
Down 19-17, Dallas got the ball back with 2:59 to go and moved down the field in 10 plays before kicking the field goal.
From the Fins:
- Coach Sparano sees a number of similarities between Cameron Wake and DeMarcus Ware
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com gives us five things to watch for in the Dolphins-Cowboys game
- Check out The Finsiders multimedia preview of the Dolphins-Cowboys game
- Hear from DeMarcus Ware, Jason Garrett, Abram Elam, and Brad Sham for a perspective on the Cowboys
From the Press:
- Joseph Goodman of the Miami Herald says Matt Moore “has grabbed a hopeless season by the face mask and roused it to life“
- Anthony Chiang of the Sun-Sentinel writes that Jared Odrick’s teammates don’t mind watching his ridiculous Pee-Wee Herman dance as long he keeps making plays
- ESPN.com AFC East Blogger James Walker let’s us know what the Dolphins have to do to pull off the upset.
The Dolphins (3-7) look to make it four straight wins as they visit the equally Dallas Cowboys (6-4) on Thanksgiving Day.
While the Fins are coming off wins over the Chiefs, Redskins and Bills, the Cowboys have also had recent success–and against some of the same teams. Their last three wins? Seattle, Buffalo and Washington. Dallas is now tied for first in the NFC East with the Giants and feeling good about themselves with a much easier road ahead than New York.
It’s Thanksgiving and in my house that means there will be plenty of turkey and lots of football games to analyze! Obviously the one game that we’re most concerned with is the match-up at 4:15 between the Miami Dolphins (3-7) and the Dallas Cowboys (6-4). The Dolphins come into the contest riding a three-game winning streak and playing their best football of the season following last week’s win over the Buffalo Bills 35-8.
The Dolphins center has an entertaining conversation with the crew about his development and successful transition to the league during his rookie season. Make sure to watch for Pouncey’s comments on the match-up with the Dallas defense as well as dealing with a short week of preparation for the Thursday game.
Watch the interview here: