Andrew Brandt, NFL Business Analyst for ESPN and President of the National Football Post, joins the show to provide expert commentary on the franchise tag and other important aspects of the CBA that will impact teams this off-season. Make sure to listen for Brandt’s thoughts on Joe Philbin, a man that he worked with for many years in Green Bay.
From the Fins:
- John Congemi brings you day 3 coverage of the 2012 Senior Bowl straight from Mobile
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com says “two of the tallest offensive skill players in this year’s Senior Bowl happen to come from two of the smallest schools”
- Brandon Marshall joins The Finsiders from the Pro Bowl in Hawaii
- The voice of the Packers, Wayne Larrivee joins The Finsiders to provide insight on the Dolphins new Head Coach
From the Press:
From the Fins:
- Jeff Ireland joins The Finsiders from Mobile to discuss scouting for the 2012 Senior Bowl.
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com reports “two different fronts are in the team building process are simultaneously active for the Miami Dolphins.”
- Green Bay Packers’ WR Greg Jennings shares his insight on Head Coach Joe Philbin’s role in the success of the Packers offense.
The Packers Pro Bowl WR calls into the show to share his insight on new Dolphins Head Coach Joe Philbin, who was Jennings’ offensive coordinator for 5 years in Green Bay. Make sure to listen as Jennings discusses Philbin’s role in the Packers offensive success as well as his style of interacting with the players.
There are numerous ways to describe the 2011 season but overall the Miami Dolphins fell significantly short of everyone’s expectations. After struggling through the first half of the season (starting 0-7) the Dolphins finally notched their first victory of the year at Kansas City 31-3! The team continued to play with more consistency winning five of there next eight football games, and looked like a team that could compete with anyone in the NFL at the end of the season!
It has taken 13 years, but Al Harris has returned home to play in the NFL. The Pompano Beach native, and Ely High School standout has signed with the Dolphins after being released by the Green Bay Packers.
Harris was a 6th round draft pick by the Bucs back in 1997, but after being waived by Tampa Bay he was picked up by the Eagles.