The Dolphins have a clear need at wide receiver, and they’ll likely have a big decision to make in March. Read More
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Friday’s practice and Week 5: Read More
If NFL franchises aren’t investing in running backs like they used to, it isn’t necessarily an indictment of an individual’s talent; for instance, many scouts felt that Trent Richardson’s was one of the–if not the–best prospect in April’s draft.
- NFL Films’ Greg Cosell joins Jesse Agler to talk about all the surprises in his mock draft
- Jimmy Cefalo, the Dolphins broadcaster and former wide receiver, joins The Finsiders and explains why he thinks the Dolphins should double down at quarterback
- Dolphins quarterback David Garrard talks to the media about how it felt to be back on the field after missing all of last season with injury
- The Finsiders talk to newly signed wide receiver Legedu Naanee about his impressions of the offense after the first full day of practices
- Matt Moore answers post-practice questions from the media about his expectations learning the new offense
- Defensive end Jared Odrick joins The Finsiders and said that his Pee-Wee sack dance could make a return this season
- Karlos Dansby has a message for Dolphins fans during a session with the media
To get a better understanding of Flynn’s game, NFL Films’ Greg Cosell did an in-depth film study on his two NFL starts. He recently spoke to The Finsiders to share what he learned.
While Cosell feels that Flynn lacks superior arm strength, he doesn’t see it as a huge deterrent, as long as he plays in a system that plays to his strengths.
From the Fins:
- NFL.com’s Jeff Darlington gives his notes on the Peyton Manning situation
- Alain Poupart helps us get to know new defensive backs coach Lou Anarumo
- Greg Cosell of NFL Films gives us his breakdown of Matt Flynn
From the Press: