Here are my four key takeaways from the Dolphins’ 24-3 win over the Jacksonville Jaguars: Read More
Here is the official Injury Report as released by the league for Sunday’s season opener in Houston between the Dolphins and the Texans. Read More
Because of David Garrard’s knee injury, when they broke into their two-pronged version of team drills, each of the three remaining quarterbacks–Matt Moore, Ryan Tannehill and Pat Devlin–received additional reps.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the 12th day of training camp practices:
- Day 16 Notebook: Thunder And Lightning Livens Up Practice; Other Notes
- Plenty To Learn From First Preseason Game
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/12
- VIDEO: Mike Sherman Media Availability
- VIDEO: Roberto Wallace Media Availability
- VIDEO: Davone Bess Media Availability
- VIDEO: Sean Smith Media Availability
- VIDEO: Legedu Naanee Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jason Trusnik Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/12/12
First-time Head Coach Joe Philbin has definitely changed the way this team moves on the practice field and most noticeable difference is the amount of team repetitions that have taken place.
All four days have been crisp for the most part with both sides of the football showing signs that this team doesn’t believe the national perception of having a middle of the road season!
Most football fans would agree that the most important position on the team is quarterback, but the majority of coaches at any level would also state that the play up front is equally valuable. The offense would tell you it’s the guys in the trenches that make things happen, and conversely, it’s the front seven on the defense that determine wins and losses!
The Dolphins linebacker sits down with Jesse Agler to discuss the team’s mindset heading into Sunday’s game against Buffalo, the first under interim head coach Todd Bowles. Make sure to listen for Trusnik’s scouting report of the Bills explosive running back CJ Spiller.
Watch the interview here: