On Tuesday, head coach Joe Philbin announced that the Dolphins will be the seventh NFL franchise to be featured on “Hard Knocks,” HBO’s reality documentary series that chronicles a team’s journey through training camp.
The series returns this year after a one-year hiatus caused by last summer’s NFL lockout. With a handful of teams declining the opportunity to participate and speculation building, Philbin’s announcement had the Twitterverse buzzing.
In the midst of another round of OTA’s, Dolphins head coach Joe Philbin announced his team will be participating in “Hard Knocks,” which should only make the summer more compelling.
In case you missed anything, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the second series of organized team activities this offseason:
- Andy Kent: Dolphins to Appear On HBO’s Hard Knocks
- Dolphins sign Jonathan Martin
- OTA #2 Photo Gallery–Highlights from a busy Tuesday
- VIDEO: Philbin Announces Dolphins To Be on Hard Knocks
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 with Jared Odrick
- VIDEO: Cam Wake Media Availability
- VIDEO: National Buzz On the Dolphins with Jeff Darlington
- AUDIO: Jamaal Westerman gives a Player’s Perspective on Hard Knocks