Quarterback Ryan Tannehill looked sharp throughout the entire workout, throwing with accuracy and confidence and got everyone involved. Here are some of the things that I took notice of today. Read More
This will be the first time the media will be able to watch three straight days of practice leading into training camp later this summer. Plenty of positions and players to observe over the next three practices, but here are some of the things that will have my attention over the next 72 hours! Read More
It was announced that Mike Wallace would wear the No. 11 earlier this offseason, and now with OTA’s set to begin today, the rest of new Dolphins’ number choices are official. Read More
An enlightening chapter in Miami Dolphins history came to a close tonight as the final episode of “Hard Knocks” premiered on HBO. Read More
Because the third preseason game is a dry run for the regular season, the team is spending plenty of time trying to simulate what the Falcons could run on Friday night.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Tuesday’s practice.
The unpadded practice was the coaching staff’s final opportunity to evaluate players before seeing them in a game-like environment for the first time.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the seventh day of training camp practices:
- Day 8 Notebook: Lighter Practice Concludes Week 1; Other Notes
- Dolphins Players and Coaches Geared Up for First Live Scrimmage
- Wilson Confident with Off-Season Position Switch
- Andy Cohen: Some Exciting Possibilities for Reggie Bush
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference Part 1, 8/3/12
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference Part 2, 8/3/12
- VIDEO: Reggie Bush Media Availability
- VIDEO: Richard Marshall Media Availability
- VIDEO: Vontae Davis Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jimmy Wilson Media Availability
- VIDEO: Michael Egnew Media Availability
- VIDEO: Richie Incognito Previews Saturday’s Scrimmage
- VIDEO: Jeff Fuller Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/3/12
- VIDEO: Sean Smith Speaks with the Fans
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 with Koa Misi
- VIDEO: Reshad Jones Joins The Finsiders
- AUDIO: Dolphins Practice Report with John Congemi
But to take advantage of his overwhelming physicality, Joe Philbin and Kevin Coyle have permanently shifted Wilson inside to safety.
Wilson joined The Finsiders to talk about the position switch and his on-field development during his first true NFL offseason.
First-time Head Coach Joe Philbin has definitely changed the way this team moves on the practice field and most noticeable difference is the amount of team repetitions that have taken place.
All four days have been crisp for the most part with both sides of the football showing signs that this team doesn’t believe the national perception of having a middle of the road season!
With the days and hours and minutes until the Dolphins report to training camp ticking down, we continue our series of positional previews with the wide receivers.
While there are a lot of spots up for grabs, there are definitely a couple that seem to be locked in. In early June I attempted a premature evaluation of the depth chart at this position and decided that there were 10 guys fighting for three or four spots on the roster.
In all honesty, probably too early.
But with Chad Ochocinco becoming available after the Patriots cut him yesterday, there has been a ton of discussion among fans and media about if he would be a fit or not here in his hometown.
I’m not going to try and answer that question today, but I do think it provides us with a good opportunity to look at the team’s wide receiving corps.