PLEASE NOTE: THE INFORMATION IN THIS POST IS HIGHLY UNOFFICIAL. THESE ARE OBSERVATIONS SHARED BETWEEN MYSELF AND JOHN CONGEMI AND WERE DONE WITHOUT THE BENEFIT OF INSTANT REPLAY OR THE ABILITY TO REVIEW THE PRACTICE TAPE.
At today’s practice, one of the big questions of the summer was answered, as rookie quarterback Ryan Tannehill took reps with the first team offense for the first time during training camp.
From the Fins:
- Dan Marino makes a bold statement about the play of Aaron Rodgers and previews the Dolphins-Bills game
- Davone Bess, Jonathan Wade and Tony Sparano have different thoughts on the Dolphins recent success
- Yeremiah Bell is convinced the Dolphins defense can perform at an even higher level than they have been playing at the past two weeks
- Andy Cohen of Dolphin Digest says that Reggie Bush “is starting to find another gear and the Dolphins are a much better football team because of it.”
From the Press:
- Matt Moore is playing like the second-best quarterback in the AFC East according to ESPN.com AFC East Blogger James Walker
- Dave Hyde of the Sun-Sentinel thinks the idea of Peyton Manning wearing aqua and orange next year is not as far-fetched as you think
- Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post writes that Anthony Fasano has not been targeted as much as other NFL tight ends but when the ball is thrown his way he is making the most of his opportunities
It’s the question of the week, ‘How have the Dolphins turned it around?’ In a span of eight days, the team has gone from winless to a team with consecutive victories by double digits, not an easy thing in today’s NFL. On Dolphins Monday, The Finsiders talked to several players and Coach Sparano about the team’s turnaround.
Wide Receiver Davone Bess
The Dolphins cornerback joins the show to talk about possibly being a good luck charm for the team as the squad has turned things around since he joined the club after the Giants game. Don’t miss Wade’s candid response when asked about the chemistry in the Dolphins locker room.Dolphins.com Podcast More podcasts available on Dolphins.com