Two things are always paramount when your talking about the defensive line for the Miami Dolphins: your numbers against the run and how may times you can either sack or pressure the opposing quarterback. The run defense in 2011 was stellar, holding opponents to 95.6 yards per game, which ranked third in the NFL. The Dolphins were also third in the league holding teams to 3.71 yards per carry!
With the NFL draft wrapping up on Saturday, the Miami Dolphins added several players, including former University of Miami running back Lamar Miller. Below are links to complete coverage of the Dolphins’ busy day:
- Andy Cohen: Tannehill Looks and Talks Like a Winner
- Dolphins Select RB Miller in Fourth Round
- Dolphins Take LB Kaddu in Fifth Round
- Dolphins Take WR Cunningham in Sixth Round
- Dolphins Take DT Randall and WR Marshall in Seventh Round
- Andy Kent: Dolphins Satisfied with how Things Went on Final Day of Draft
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Drafted By the Dolphins
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Highlights
- VIDEO:Lamar Miller Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Ryan Tanehill Introduced
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Interview at Fin Fest
- VIDEO: Josh Kaddu Highlights
- VIDEO: Dolphins Draft B.J.