This is a good day to take a step back, a day to appreciate what you have, a day to put in perspective everything that is important to us. Read More
Have a question for A.C.? Submit your questions to Andy Cohen on Twitter at @ACohenFins. Andy will answer questions every other Wednesday throughout the season.
They wanted to keep it alive for Mad Dog.
Coverage begins on Thursday at 5:00 and runs throughout the entire Draft (Thursday 5 pm-12 am; Friday: 5 pm-11:30 pm; Saturday 2:00 pm-6:00 pm). Read More
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of a busy Thursday in Davie: Read More
In 2011 Cam Wake led the Dolphins in sacks with 8.5, and was once again a disruptive force for opposing offenses. Although Wake didn’t equal his 2010 mark of 14 sacks, Wake saw frequent double-teams and according to many observers, including former Pro-Bowl linebacker Kim Bokamper, was a better all-around player in 2011 than he was in 2010. Watch as John Congemi takes us through highlights of Wake’s 2011 season and shows why Wake is regarded as one of the league’s best pass-rushers:
In case you missed it, check out our Year In Review video for Reggie Bush here.
The Finsiders respond to one of the most frequently asked questions by fans as the off-season begins; will Matt Moore remain as the Dolphins starting quarterback in 2012? Make sure to listen for the analysis of Jesse Agler, Kim Bokamper and Keith Sims as well as Bo’s bold comments regarding Moore’s value to the Dolphins in 2011.
From the Fins:
- Dan Marino is not sure Coach Shula would have handled Drew Brees’ record-breaking night the same way that Sean Payton did
- The Finsiders discuss the selections of Jake Long and Brandon Marshall to the AFC Pro Bowl roster
- Will Allen: The last two seasons have been a roller coaster but I’m happy the way it worked out
From the Press:
- ESPN.com AFC East blogger James Walker says Brandon Fields got robbed in the Pro Bowl selections
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald writes everyone is interested in “which direction the Dolphins are going in the next month, not next weekend“
- Brian Biggane of the Palm Beach Post credits the Dolphins for signing Kevin Burnett