This year, the Dolphins will be represented by Hall of Fame guard Larry Little, who will announce one of the team’s two second-round picks, barring any potential trades. Read More
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Friday’s practice: Read More
Hank calls-in to the program to talk about his podcast’s with Bob Griese, Larry Little and Garo Yepremian, as they looked back at the longest game in NFL history, a 27-24 Dolphins victory over the Chiefs on Christmas Day in the 1971 playoffs. Listen-in as Goldberg gives us his keys for a Dolphins victory in New England.
From the Fins:
- Reggie Bush comments on being named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for Week 15
- Here is how the Dolphins prevailed in the longest game in NFL history
- Reshad Jones grew up a big Michael Vick fan and then got to sack him
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com says “sometime over the next two weeks the Dolphins’ offense will make franchise history“
From the Press:
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald tells us that Mike Nolan will never forget the season-opener versus the Patriots
- Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel wonders if punter Brandon Fields is worthy of a trip to Hawaii
- Brian Biggane of the Palm Beach Post writes that Tom Brady will be facing a very different Dolphins secondary than he saw in Week 1
- Shandel Richardson of the Sun-Sentinel says “Will Allen is not ready for the player-coach label“
In his weekly podcast for Dolphins.com, Hank Goldberg takes a look back at the longest game in NFL history, a 27-24 Dolphins victory over the Chiefs on Christmas Day in the 1971 playoffs. Hank discusses the game in an entertaining fashion with Bob Griese, Larry Little and Garo Yepremian, who all played pivotal roles in the classic game:
- Hall of Fame guard Larry Little
- Hall of Fame quarterback Bob Griese
- The man who kicked the game-winning field goal: Garo Yepremian
In his weekly segment for Dolphins.com, Hank Goldberg catches up with Raiders Legend and NFL Hall of Famer Ted Hendricks to discuss the Raiders, past and present. Make sure to listen as Hendricks shares his insight on what the keys have been for the Raiders to get to the top of the AFC West this season.
Check out the best clips from this past week on the Finsiders. This week’s clips include: Jesse and Jeff Darlington arguing about the likability of Tim Tebow, Warren Sapp and Troy Drayton giving there two cents on James Harrison’s comments, and Larry Little talking about his experience of being on the only undefeated team in NFL history.