With six NFL teams on a bye this week, the last thing any fantasy owner needs to deal with is an injured player sitting out at the last minute and putting up a big goose-egg on the scoreboard. Our fantasy guru, James Morris, provides the latest injury news from around the league. Read More
Week 5 of the fantasy season is here, and many owners are scrambling to fill-out their lineups with four teams on bye this weekend and numerous injuries around the league. Our fantasy of James Morris and Jon Cope provide thier answers to several questions that are atop of the minds of fantasy owners this week. Read More
Week 4 of the fantasy season was filled with big-time performances, including some eye-popping numbers by the Dolphins. Our fantasy team of James Morris and Jon Cope recap all of the fantasy news from an eventful week, and let you know which players might be available to help your team in week 5. Read More
Whether you’re team is 3-0 or 0-3, there are always plenty ways to upgrade your roster on a weekly basis in fantasy football. Our fantasy team Read More
There are winners and losers every week in the NFL, and the same goes for those playing fantasy football. Let’s take a look at who was a winner and deserves a pat on the back, and who was a loser and will not be getting a Christmas card from your family this year. Read More
The Dolphins (2-7) picked up their first home win since Week 10 of last year, 364 days ago, and also won consecutive games for the first time since the first two games of 2010, thanks to a 20-9 win over the Washington Redskins (3-6) this afternoon.
Reggie Bush didn’t have as big a statistical day as he did last week, but he scored both of Miami’s touchdowns and Dan Carpenter added a pair of field goals as the Dolphins kept the Redskins at arm’s length most of the day.
The Dolphins (1-7) will look for their second consecutive win this weekend when they host the Washington Redskins (3-5) at Sun Life Stadium. The Fins are coming of their first win of 2011, a 31-3 drubbing of the Chiefs last week in Kansas City, while the Skins try and stop a four-game losing streak, following a 19-11 home loss to San Francisco.
From the Fins:
- Dan Marino believes that Matt Moore and the Dolphins offense cannot become overconfident and overlook a struggling team like the Redskins
- Reggie Bush thinks his “presence on the field is definitely going to force defensive coordinators to know where” he is lined up at all times
- Before Joe Paterno was fired by Penn State, Jared Odrick called the situation in State College unfortunate
- Brandon Marshall’s confidence is growing and credits the offensive line for his productive day versus the Chiefs
From the Press:
- ESPN.com AFC East Blogger James Walker says that Brandon Fields is “putting up Pro Bowl-type numbers” this season
- Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel writes that no matter what John Beck says, “he’s out for revenge against the Dolphins in a game that could be his final opportunity to prove he’s an NFL starter”
- Rick Maese of the Washington Post thinks that former University of Miami wide receiver Leonard Hankerson is finally making the transition from college to pro ball
With the 2011 NFL Draft now in the rearview mirror, the time to look back has arrived. On Wednesday, we broke down the AFC East, checking in on the Bills, Jets, and Patriots, and seeing what kinds of players they brought in as they move forward towards next season. Today, we’ll take a look at some of the headline players that were drafted by teams that the Fins will face outside of the division in 2011: