In an interview with Finsiders, Dan Marino spoke about the developing deep ball connection between Ryan Tannehill and Mike Wallace. Read More
With a revamped group of Dolphins Wide Receivers this year looking to create some memorable moments on the field this season, we went back to a former Miami pass catcher to talk to him about the most unforgettable memories during his time in the NFL. The Finsiders sat down with former Dolphins wide receiver O.J. McDuffie to talk about his five most memorable games in his career.
For an NFL.com special feature, The Finsiders’ Jesse Agler helped pick the five most underrated Dolphins players in franchise history — a group of versatile, important players that may have not received the credit they deserved. Read More
Coverage begins on Thursday at 5:00 and runs throughout the entire Draft (Thursday 5 pm-12 am; Friday: 5 pm-11:30 pm; Saturday 2:00 pm-6:00 pm). Read More
O.J. McDuffie, a Dolphins receiver from 1993-2000 and current Finsiders analyst, doesn’t think chemistry will be an issue. Read More
On Monday Sept. 10, the Miami Dolphins will be premiering a new weekly multimedia show, “Dolphins Monday Opening Drive”. Read More
He, however, won’t be the first perennial Pro Bowl receiver to wear the number for Miami. Mark Duper, who, along with Mark Clayton, formed the “Marks Brothers” tandem in the ’80s, wore No. 85 for the Dolphins for a decade (1982-92).
From the Fins:
- Former Dolphins wide receiver O.J. McDuffie talks to John Congemi about his confidence in Matt Moore
- John Congemi goes one-on-one with Keith Byars, the former Dolphins running back, to get his opinion on Miami’s’ offensive weapons
- Dolphins.com’s Andy Kent checks in with seven Dolphins players that spent the day promoting the Commit 2B Fit program to local area children
From the Press
- Fox Sports’ Jay Glazer reports the Dolphins have agreed to terms with free-agent quarterback David Garrard
- ESPN’s James Walker wonders what David Garrard’s role will be with the Dolphins
- Sun-Sentinel’s Izzy Gould says that former North Carolina defensive end Quinton Coples will make a pre-draft visit with the Dolphins
Marino Shares Views on Aaron Rodgers and previews AFC East Showdown with Bills
By: REBECCA CARMENATE
In his weekly podcast for Dolphins.com, former Dolphins QB Dan Marino provided his thoughts about Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers potentially breaking his single-season passing yards record as well as the Packers’ early season dominance.
“(The Packers) are just flat-out better than everyone else and (Rodgers) is playing better than any quarterback that has played in the league for a long time,” said Marino.