NFL.com’s Gil Brandt, the longtime Dallas Cowboys scout, told Sports Illustrated’s Peter King that the Dolphins’ quarterback’s stock would certainly rise. Read More
On Wednesday, after a scheduled off-day, the Dolphins reopened camp in advance of Saturday’s full scrimmage at Sun Life Stadium.
In addition to the flurry of on-field action, it, too, marked the first time that Dolphins wide receiver Chad Johnson spoke to the media since training camp.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the sixth day of training camp:
- Day 6 Notebook: Exciting Practice After First Day Off; Other Notes
- Johnson Back to Having Fun on the Football Field
- SI’s King: This Is the Fastest-Paced Camp I’ve Been At
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/1/12
- VIDEO: Chad Johnson Press Conference Highlights
- VIDEO: Matt Moore Press Conference
- VIDEO: Karlos Dansby Media Availability
- VIDEO: Olivier Vernon Media Availability
- VIDEO: Chris Clemons Media Availability
- VIDEO: Sean Smith Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/1/12
- VIDEO: Peter King Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Jimmy Wilson In the Studio
- AUDIO: Dolphins Practice Report with John Congemi 8/1
While he was at the Dolphins’ facility on Wednesday, King sat down with The Finsiders to talk about what he saw out on the practice field.
In order to increase practice efficiency, Joe Philbin and Mike Sherman have split the field in two, with two offensive units taking reps almost simultaneously.
Given his explosiveness–both on and off the field–the signing, supported by some, maligned by others, is undoubtedly generating a lot of buzz around the league.
“Watching the Patriots practice three times for the Super Bowl, I was really impressed with Chad,” NBC’s Cris Collinsworth told the Miami Herald’s Barry Jackson.
On Tuesday, head coach Joe Philbin announced that the Dolphins will be the seventh NFL franchise to be featured on “Hard Knocks,” HBO’s reality documentary series that chronicles a team’s journey through training camp.
The series returns this year after a one-year hiatus caused by last summer’s NFL lockout. With a handful of teams declining the opportunity to participate and speculation building, Philbin’s announcement had the Twitterverse buzzing.
There will be immense pressure on both Robert Griffin III and Ryan Tannehill to exceed expectations in the NFL–the former because of the bounty the Redskins had to give up to select him and the latter because of the omnipresent shadow of Dan Marino lurking around the franchise.
With the NFL draft wrapping up on Saturday, the Miami Dolphins added several players, including former University of Miami running back Lamar Miller. Below are links to complete coverage of the Dolphins’ busy day:
- Andy Cohen: Tannehill Looks and Talks Like a Winner
- Dolphins Select RB Miller in Fourth Round
- Dolphins Take LB Kaddu in Fifth Round
- Dolphins Take WR Cunningham in Sixth Round
- Dolphins Take DT Randall and WR Marshall in Seventh Round
- Andy Kent: Dolphins Satisfied with how Things Went on Final Day of Draft
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Drafted By the Dolphins
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Highlights
- VIDEO:Lamar Miller Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Ryan Tanehill Introduced
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Interview at Fin Fest
- VIDEO: Josh Kaddu Highlights
- VIDEO: Dolphins Draft B.J.
From the Fins:
- Draft analyst for ESPN’s Scouts Inc. Todd McShay gives his insight on this years quarterback prospects
- Sports Illustrated’s Peter King recently spoke to Jesse Agler to discuss how the Dolphins can contend in the AFC East
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com introduces us to a famous Fins fan
From the Press:
From the Fins:
- Sports Illustrated writer Peter King talks with Jesse Agler about the Dolphins quarterback situation
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com breaks down day 5 of the Combine
- Jason La Canfora of NFL Network gives us his view of the Peyton Manning situation
From the Press: