This year, the Dolphins will be represented by Hall of Fame guard Larry Little, who will announce one of the team’s two second-round picks, barring any potential trades. Read More
The free agency period opens on Tuesday, March 12, at 4 pm EDT, and the Dolphins, looking for offensive playmakers, are one of several teams that could potentially make a play for Steelers wide receiver Mike Wallace. Read More
With voting for the 2013 Pro Bowl now underway, The Finsiders give their selections on which three Dolphins players they feel are the most deserving candidates to earn a trip to Hawaii. Read More
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Friday’s practice and Sunday’s home opener: Read More
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of Sunday’s practice: Read More
Our Fantasy guru, James Morris, has provide fantasy breakdowns of the quarterbacks, running backs and wide receivers in recent weeks, but now he turns his attention to a position that is becoming more and more important in fantasy football: the tight end. Check out his 2012 fantasy tight end rankings here:
1) Rob Gronkowski: Gronk is without question one of the top two players at the TE position, and almost never came off the field last season.
Many fantasy football drafts are right around the corner, so it’s time for our fantasy guru, James Morris, to continue his 2012 Fantasy Football preview. After breaking down the quarterbacks and running backs in recent weeks, James turns his attention to the wide receiver position. Here are his wide receiver rankings based on standard (non-PPR) scoring formats::
1) Calvin Johnson: Megatron is the best WR in the NFL, and the race isn’t even close.
With preseason games now underway, time for part two of our 2012 Fantasy Football Preview. Last week, James Morris examined the quarterbacks. Now he profiles the running backs:
1) Arian Foster: We start with the #1 player that should be taken in any fantasy draft format. He isn’t without risk as the Texans lost veteran RT Eric Winston and RG Mike Brisiel in free agency, but the zone-blocking scheme should guarantee continued success.
Player reaction to the first episode was mixed: Some said it will be appointment television; others, though, are opting HBO altogether.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the tenth day of training camp practices:
- Day 12 Notebook: Another Crisp Practice As Bucs Games Approaches; Other Notes
- It’s A Hard Knock Life For The Dolphins Tonight
- Naanee Picking Up Steam in the Passing Game
- Photo Gallery: Behind The Scenes of Hard Knocks
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/7
- VIDEO: Kevin Coyle Media Availability
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Media Availability
- VIDEO: David Garrard Media Availability
- VIDEO: Matt Moore Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jonathan Martin Media Availability
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/7/12
- VIDEO: Bill Polian Talks Dolphins With The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Sam Madison’s Training Camp Blitz with Artis Hicks
- VIDEO: Jamaal Westerman Joins The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Sam Madison’s Training Camp Blitz with Clyde Gates
- VIDEO: Sam Madison’s Training Camp Blitz with B.J.
2012 Fantasy Draft Quarterback Preview
By: James Morris
The 2012 NFL season is finally here, and that also means it is time to gear up for some fantasy football! This season is even more special for the Dolphins organization because we are bringing you the inaugural season of the Miami Dolphins fantasy football section!
The hardest thing about playing fantasy football is navigating the news, info, injuries, waiver wire add/drops, trades and stats to make the best decisions possible week in and week out.