On Friday morning, Dolphins General Manager Jeff Ireland spoke to Dolphins broadcaster and WQAM host Joe Rose and gave an overview of what will go into the Dolphins’ offseason. Read More
At the recent NFL Annual Meeting in Palm Beach, one of the main storylines to emerge was Dolphins owner Steve Ross’s renewed commitment to being as open, honest and transparent with fans as possible. He spoke to The Finsiders about his desire to keep the lines of communication more two-way than ever before:
“Today we live in a different world…Today, the fans want to be more engaged…we have to really open up and bring the fans inside.
The Dolphins CEO Mike Dee joins The Finsiders at the league meetings in West Palm Beach to talk about many topics regarding the direction of the Dolphins under new head coach Joe Philbin. Make sure to listen as Dee breaks some news about an upcoming chance for Dolphins fans to talk with Owner Steve Ross.
The Dolphins Owner Steve Ross sits down with The Finsiders from the League Meetings in West Palm Beach to discuss his vision of the franchise heading into April’s draft and the 2012 season. Don’t miss Ross comment on his passion for winning and his decision to call a Dolphin fan personally this past week.
This morning we had our first official firestorm of the Peyton Manning free agent hunt and it was started off by this tweet from Omar Kelly of the Sun-Sentinel:
I’ve been told Peyton Manning is a small town guy, & isn’t interested in circus style coverage. I also warned he misses NOTHING.
— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) March 9, 2012
This got everybody in a frenzy and I wanted to quickly give my two cents:
“Small Town Guy”
I think you’ve got to start here: Peyton owns a condo on Miami Beach.
Dolphins Owner Stephen Ross, General Manager Jeff Ireland, and new Head Coach Joe Philbin met with the media to discuss the hiring of Philbin and the direction of the franchise heading into the 2012 season. Watch complete video of the press conference below:
From the Fins:
- Vontae Davis tells us his favorite moment of the 2011 season
- Andy Cohen of Dolphin Digest writes “one of the most important off-seasons in franchise history has now officially begun”
- Randy Starks has high hopes for the Dolphins defensive line in 2012
- The Finsiders give us the latest on the Dolphins head coaching search
From the Press:
The Dolphins (4-9) head into the final three weeks of the season with three straight division games beginning this week with the 5-8 Buffalo Bills.
It’s the second meeting in the last month between the teams, as the Fins beat up the Bills 35-8 on November 20th. A win this week would complete the season-sweep of the Bills for the 21st time and the since 2008.
From the Fins:
- Jared Odrick believes once the players return to practice “it will be business as usual“
- Andy Kent of Dolphins.com caught up with Dolphin coaching legend Don Shula to get his thoughts on the coaching change
- Charles Davis of the NFL Network debates whether it is more of a priority for Miami to hire a coach or draft a quarterback
- Take a closer look at how Reggie Bush has racked up the yards this season.