Even if things seem like they’ve remained the same from year to year, rosters are always churning.
This offseason in the AFC East, though, there were plenty of moves that were made with the intention of shifting the balance of power.
Tim Graham of the Buffalo News calls in to the program to discuss the future of the Bills in Buffalo as rumors of the team possibly leaving the town persist. Make sure to listen as Graham details how much the Bills mean to the Greater Buffalo and Western New York area.Dolphins.com Podcast More podcasts available on Dolphins.com
The Dolphins (4-9) head into the final three weeks of the season with three straight division games beginning this week with the 5-8 Buffalo Bills.
Which of the final three games are you most looking forward to?
- Week 15 at BUF
- Week 16 at NE
- Week 17 vs NYJ
It’s the second meeting in the last month between the teams, as the Fins beat up the Bills 35-8 on November 20th.
From the Fins:
- The Finsiders take a look back at some memorable Miami wins throughout the past five decades of an intense AFC East rivalry
- Andy Cohen of Dolphins.com says “Jason Taylor’s remarkable career keeps getting even more remarkable“
- Tim Graham of the Buffalo News believes the Bills six-game losing streak has been caused by much more than just injuries
- Hank Goldberg speaks with Michael Lombardi about the Dolphins coaching situation
- Davone Bess talks about the transition from one coach to another and QB Matt Moore discusses being back at practice
From the Press:
- Armando Salguero of the Miami Herald asks “What if the Dolphins have the next best thing in coaching right under their noses and don’t know it?”
- ESPN.com AFC East blogger James Walker writes JP Losman “has a chance to come full circle this week”
- Ben Volin of the Palm Beach Post says “Mike Nolan is pretty happy with his situation”
The former ESPN writer and current Buffalo News reporter joins the show to provide an overview of a Bills team that lost six consecutive games since a 5-2 start. Don’t miss Graham’s strong words when asked about the effort of the Buffalo team in recent weeks.Dolphins.com Podcast More podcasts available on Dolphins.com
The Dolphins (2-7) look for three consecutive wins for the first time since the 2008 season as they welcome the Buffalo Bills (5-4) to Sun Life Stadium.
The Fins are coming off wins against the Chiefs and Redskins, while Buffalo is sputtering a bit, having lost two straight and three of their last four, including a 44-7 defeat in Dallas last week.
The Buffalo News writer joins The Finsiders to explain the reasons for the Bills recent struggles after they started the season 4-1. Tune in to hear Graham’s analysis of QB Ryan Fitzpatrick and why the Bills chose to sign him to a long-term contract earlier this season.Dolphins.com Podcast More podcasts available on Dolphins.com