Here’s a quick look at all of the impending free agents for the Miami Dolphins for the 2014 offseason. Read More
The Dolphins cut their roster down to the NFL-maximum of 53 players this evening and there were definitely some surprises to me, as well as some notable things to keep track of. Read More
There are several topics creating buzz about the Dolphins offensive line heading into 2013, most prominently, though, has been discussion about Jonathan Martin’s expected transition to left tackle.Former Dolphins Pro Bowl guard and current Finsiders analyst Keith Sims thinks Martin’s NFL home is on the left side of the line.
The fourth (out of five) installment of HBO’s “Hard Knocks” premiered tonight as we continued our incredibly inside and intimate look at the Miami Dolphins organization. Read More
With the defense applying some additional pressure, there was a new wrinkle during team drills: Ryan Tannehill took his first snaps with the first-team offense.
If it is truly to be a three-way competition, it’s been a matter of when not if Tannehill would run with the 1′s, and Thursday turned out to be the day.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the sixth day of training camp practices:
- Day 7 Notebook: Tannehill Works With the 1′s; Other Notes
- Innovative Defense a Hit Among Players
- Yeatman Still Adjusting to Position Switch From Tight End to Tackle
- Recapping Ryan Tannehill’s First-Team Reps
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/2/12 Part 1
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/2/12 Part 2
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Media Availability
- VIDEO: David Garrard Media Availability
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Media Availability
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 with Legedu Naanee
- VIDEO: Les Brown Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jeron Mastrud Media Availability
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 with Michael Egnew
- VIDEO: Daniel Thomas In Studio with The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/2/12
- AUDIO: Dolphins Practice Report with John Congemi, 8/2
If you’re having a conversation with someone about the Dolphins offense, there’s a pretty good chance you’re discussing the quarterbacks. And if not the quarterbacks, then the wide receivers. And if not the wide receivers, then probably the running backs.
And while all of the QBs, WRs and RBs are going to be critical to the team’s success on offense this year, there’s another group that could very well make major contributions: the tight ends.