With the defense applying some additional pressure, there was a new wrinkle during team drills: Ryan Tannehill took his first snaps with the first-team offense.
If it is truly to be a three-way competition, it’s been a matter of when not if Tannehill would run with the 1’s, and Thursday turned out to be the day.
In case you missed it, here’s a complete roundup of Dolphins.com’s coverage of the sixth day of training camp practices:
- Day 7 Notebook: Tannehill Works With the 1’s; Other Notes
- Innovative Defense a Hit Among Players
- Yeatman Still Adjusting to Position Switch From Tight End to Tackle
- Recapping Ryan Tannehill’s First-Team Reps
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/2/12 Part 1
- VIDEO: Joe Philbin Press Conference, 8/2/12 Part 2
- VIDEO: Ryan Tannehill Media Availability
- VIDEO: David Garrard Media Availability
- VIDEO: Lamar Miller Media Availability
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 with Legedu Naanee
- VIDEO: Les Brown Media Availability
- VIDEO: Jeron Mastrud Media Availability
- VIDEO: 1-on-1 with Michael Egnew
- VIDEO: Daniel Thomas In Studio with The Finsiders
- VIDEO: Finsiders TV, 8/2/12
- AUDIO: Dolphins Practice Report with John Congemi, 8/2
If you’re having a conversation with someone about the Dolphins offense, there’s a pretty good chance you’re discussing the quarterbacks. And if not the quarterbacks, then the wide receivers. And if not the wide receivers, then probably the running backs.
And while all of the QBs, WRs and RBs are going to be critical to the team’s success on offense this year, there’s another group that could very well make major contributions: the tight ends.
The Dolphins tight end chats with Jesse Agler, Sam Madison and Troy Drayton about his role on the Dolphins offense. Listen for some entertaining trash talk between the tight ends and the defensive back, Sam Madison.Dolphins.com Podcast More podcasts available on Dolphins.com
Watch the interview here:
The Dolphins tight end called-in to the show to talk about his touchdown reception against the Broncos as well as the mindset of the team following the tough loss. Also, hear Anthony discuss a special event for his foundation that features comedian Tracy Morgan.Dolphins.com Podcast More podcasts available on Dolphins.com
Jesse Agler goes 1-on-1 with the Dolphins tight ends coach to discuss his transition from player to coach. Find out what Campbell brings to the table as a position coach and hear the wisdom that he imparts on the players.Dolphins.com Podcast More podcasts available on Dolphins.com
Watch the interview here: